Sunday, March 26, 2017

Week Twelve

A few things this week mentioned family businesses. There is a great difficulty in family businesses. That familiarity brings trust and helps you count on them more quickly, but oftentimes that closeness can get in the way. It is never easy to tell someone you love that something is being done wrong, or that they need to change something. I also think that when starting a business it is imperative to bring people on that fulfill a business requirement. This keeps you organized and everybody will have a role in the development of the business. This keeps everyone motivated and everyone knows what is expected of them. Business relationships and family relationships may be difficult to separate, and it a business relationship goes sour, the family one might also likely fall apart.

I've been having fun with the $100 challenge. The Facebook page has been fun. I've never done that before and it's been interesting to see all the things that I can do with it. So far it hasn't helped. I'm wondering if maybe I haven't done something with it that actually allows people to see it. Sales are going well. It is a very fun assignment. I am excited for it to be over though, it has been very stressful at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment