Monday, March 13, 2017

Week Ten


I learned a lot about franchises that I had not known before. I had no idea that a lot of chain restaurants are franchises. I had always assumed that it was the business acting as a whole to open new locations and not a franchisee opening them. I also didn't know about the requirements to even start a franchise that so many of the franchises have. I knew there were royalties to pay, but I didn't know exactly how all of that works out. Looking up the options made it so much easier to understand. Also, I read a lot about business processes today. It didn't feel like there was much of a relationship between that and the other assignments about franchises. It did feel like it was all information I should know.

Driving and dealing with family things this past week had me a little caught up. I didn't ending up getting any more sales like I had hoped to do from afar. I am back in Rexburg and hopefully I can get back on track. I am working on the facebook page and should have that up in the next few days. I worry that it won't be very effective, but there is really only one way to find out for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment