I got to learn a lot about Dental Fix Rx this week. I was able to learn about Philip May and his experience with the franchise. It was a different idea than I had thought about before. Franchises to me always seemed like something where you put money and then don't really work much to make the income. With this franchise there is a lot of work involved. I knew about learning for Jimmy John's. There is a few weeks of training, but there is no apprenticeship before you start selling sandwiches. The business starts with you and depends entirely on how many appointments you can make, and how much equipment you can fix. It is a lot of work and is definitely not a "passive" income.
Ties are selling. I'm glad to be back in Rexburg. I thought the Facebook page would be a lot easier than it has been. I feel like I am using unprofessional pictures. I had a teacher last semester who was selling watches through a Facebook page and he had a friend who was a professional photographer who took pictures for him. I was surprised at how much of a difference that really makes. I wanted a watch, but I am not as impressed with ties in various positions against a wall. I wonder how I can pose them better, or if there is a program I could use to alter them to look more professional.
No comments:
Post a Comment