Sunday, January 15, 2017
Week Two
This week we watched a video about Corey Bell. We also were supposed to come up with some ideas for this $100 challenge. In short the $100 challenge is where we start a business with $20 and try to make a profit of at least $100. One of our assignments this week was to write out a list of 20 ideas that we think might be possible to do where we are. I wrote out a lot of them. I could've written more, but I felt a lot of them were variations of the same thing, so I left those ones out. I feel that most of my ideas stem from doing something simple and telling people it is for a nonprofit organization just so that I can charge them more. That seems unfair and also not really filling the requirement of the assignment. I am trying to fix a problem. I know there are lots of problems, but it is hard to envision one that I can solve by myself and also with only $20. I may be able to get my wife to help. I don't know how fair that is either. I am excited and scared about this project. I hope I can find a good idea in the right spot to get the best out of this assignment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment